Thursday, October 30, 2008

My NEVER-ENDING Wishlist

I wish I have this, I wish i have that... and i realise as my straying eyes roam, my wishlist gets longer. Hence after my brain-storming session with myself.... I decided!

I'm gonna start a online wishlist, shopping list, the "must get" list or "whatever you call it" list on my blog... My hubby is so gonna faint when he sees this...
When any special occasion or Anniversary is nearing, My hubby (or any1) shall pick a item and buy it as a gift for me. See , this is so much easier for everyone, cuz the sender don't have to rack the brains over choice of gifts, and the receiver will be so happy! This is what I called killing two birds with 1 stone, and everyone is happy.

Since I never like surprises, its works just fine for me, anyway who need surprises when u get what u been aiming like forever. Right?? Doesnt its seems good??

Btw, Im soo easy going... decided to accept whatever cash amount "donated", if the actual gift is too expensive.

Char~ WishList

No comments: