Wednesday, February 18, 2009

EXCITING MONTH.. FOR PROJECT 2010

Eversince CNY, every relatives in JB and SG has been asking when is our customary wedding...
WQ answers to all is NEXT YEAR... and ooops I have totally forgotten about our WEDDING for the whole of 2008!

I look at him and seriously ask.. "Dear our wedding is Next Year meh?? How come I dunno eh!? Is that supposed to be a standard answer for everyone..dangz"

WQ then looked back with that "innocent" look in his eye and sincerely answer my question
"Yes, our wedding is next year ah. Dinner in JB mah"

Hmm... at this time i have abunch of "?" hovering my head, did i suffer from amnesia or what?? Totally cant remember since when did we discuss and confirm the details.

But nevertheless, we decided its time to discuss, confirm and prepare for the wedding..
I know Im KS.. but nobody want a slipshod wedding especially since its gonna be cross border.

So it the start of the 'Project 2010' in early Feb 2009

-I started asking for suggestion and opinions, wq and my parents were standard answer.

"Anything up to you lah", as for my in-laws I know they will give the same answer as they are catholics and no preference and needs for Auspicious date. As for venue and location, again its up to my preference. Likewise for every other things....

Great! For every answer I asked, I got more "?" in return!!
Eh, seems like im holding my own wedding!! ~_^


I know im a lazy bride with high expectations, so bo bian, better buck up and research
Shall rely on myself to make things work.. since i have 1 year ahead.. hehe

Then I realised there is someone even more lazy and clueless than me!

That is my long-time buddy MS QP!!
ROM in Sept 09 and Customary in Nov 09, til now no details have been fixed not even the date!!
Ho Sei lah, no wonder she telling me is super duper stressed out..

Wahahah, being the good-hearted KPO.. i offered to be her helper cum planner

After 2 weeks of researching for her and myself, also passing her all the info which i had gathered for my own ROM. I started to realised, I like planning for wedding!!

Hehehe... should i consider a switch of JOB??

**Project 2010 -> to be continued**


No comments: