Monday, December 22, 2008

NEEDLES VS PAINKILLER

Needles Vs Painkiller, I think I will chose the former even though it hurts.

Went for Acupuncture session yesterday, the pain subsided for a while before it starts coming back again. Imagine I have 16 needles on me, I was advise to do this consecutively for a few times before i can see results, but as the physician said "Dont expect to recover fully by just acupuncture. I'm so sad when I hear that, cuz I was born with a spine defect, so I'm just more prone to back injury than normal people . Emma try to cheer me up, once I'm up and ready to workout, we shall hit the gym again religiously to strengthen my back and muscle.


Been on Painkiller and muscle relaxant for days now, 3 times a day .. I think i can easily puke painkiller by now! Its not doing much for my back, except the pain lessen and comes on on and off within mins. I cant even walk properly, anything distance more than 5-10 mins prove to be too tedious for me.Wonder how am I going to make it to work tomorrow?!


Its so frustrating, all these medication are causing gastric pains even when Im on gastric medication that was double strength. Hope this end before Xmas, I have no wish to spend my xmas eating painkiller for dinner.

**************************************************************************
Not sure is it really Bad December or purely bad luck for me and Angie. At this very moment, just 3 days after me, She is in SGH now! Suspected to be infected by virus or Dengue Fever. High fever coupled with red spots, gosh that is such a deadly combi!

Sorry, I wast there for you when u needed help, but I wish u recover soon!
Hope its wasnt virus infection or Dengue fever, just some weird red spots that will go away soon!

God bless us please , that we can spend the rest of our 2008 (1.5wks more to go) peacefully!

No comments: