Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WE LOVE PRADA - PART2

After a week(5 days) of pondering, I finally succumb to temptations.

I went for Retail Therapy straight after work. Rush down to Orchard as fast as

I could as the SA @ PRADA told me

there is some wallets on sale finally...

so excited I could get hyperventilation!

As I marched into Prada, I went quickly to the sales section,

Nope... not a single wallet that i fancy,

and the Love of my life was co-incidentally displayed next to the Sale corner.

Its was not on sale, Haiz....... seems that it was telling me to bring it home and .......

but i refused to give in, walked round the whole boutique look for other wallets,

but non was attractive enough to catch my attention.

So I heed IT's call, I brought it home this time...........


In less than 30 mins, I left Prada with

THESE

:
:
:
:



I swear these are not impulsive buys!

I swear these will be the last "bag" purchase of the 2008

Which is like another 3 weeks to go

Lao gong, I SWEAR I will not change wallet again for the next 2 yrs!

OH Fuck, In short, I so happy I doubt I can sleep tonight!!!


Woohoo
!!

Note:
1) To Irene: dont worry you wont have a heart attack as your wallet is not on sale
2) To Marina: Dont worry, you can rest assured and go into Prada. I doubt you will fancy the sale items.

No comments: