Monday, October 5, 2009

FOUND A LOST DOG AGAIN

Seems like every year since i gotten Cyrus, I've getting a lost dog every year.

Today, my mom called me and my aunt found a lost dog and nobody want to help foster.
Haha, somehow my mom got threatened in helping to foster the dog if not I will bring it back home with me.

Cool, Im going straight over to her place to help locate the owner.... hope this time, it wont take too long for me to locate the owner. Last year, it took me 2 weeks to reunite the schnauzer i found with it owner.

I just cant wait to see what kind of dog she found, she said its so pretty, bigger than cyrus,
white and brown in colour, looks like a sheep with fluffy coat and long nose like eto.
My guess, it could be a sheltie.

Gonna get more pictures and info , before i post it up here...

Anyone here who has lost a dog, or know of anyone who has lost their dog, please keep a close tab on my updates yea!

No comments: