Friday, October 2, 2009

LUXASIA WAREHOUSE SALE

My goodness!

I simply have the talent of splurging no matter where I am!

Managed to buy a YSL mascara and blush without even stepping out of my office... :P

Thanks to Drey, she went to the Luxasia miniware house sale this noon,

and got me these two pretty things!

The packaging look so luxurious isn't it? Glam lor!

The mascara was retailing at $46 and on sale for $20
while the blush was retailing at $67 and on sale for $25

Its more than 50% off!! Great BUY!!

The bad news was when she arrived, the lip gloss that I was lemming badly for
was out of stock. I saw the one Drey had, first look was okay only
until she told me there is shimmer with real gold in it.

OMG! Gold in the lippy, I knew i just got to had it.
but it was all gone....

worse, YSL cosmestic had pulled out of SG for good
so the next available chance will be DFS@ Changi.

Ailing, Im counting on you already hor...
**blink blink with hopeful eyes**

For those who may still be keen, can drop by at
Raffles City, Robinson level 3
Its held at a conference room near the Customer Service Counter.

YSL is not the only product on sale, most of the branded fragance
distributed by Luxasia on sale up to 80% off.

It's on till 04 Oct '09.

No comments: