Thursday, September 25, 2008

The day when I made a mistake


*Blog author: ETO Boy (17 mths old)*



Today I overheard mummy chatting on the fone, and she was saying "Aiyo, sorry la... dun scold him le lor. He never pee on the floor before , how i know he pee on you so zun tio boh??... n its so looong ago liao ley"

So obvious lor.... the subject of the conversation must be ME! and the caller must be Angie ah yee....... :(

No wonder the adults always say, cannot make a mistake if not it will haunt you for life.
Now i finally believe it!! Sob Sob

***Eto looks up to the sky, with tears in his big round eyes and recalls***




Many many many months ago, Mummy invited all the Ah yeeS for a gathering at home.
After their dinner (which they didnt share with me), they were seated around the hall for a chit chat session while I was happily playing with Gor Gor and Miki.

Then hor who knows at such a bad timing I need to pee urgently. Haiz so mah fan, high tide le, cannot pee on the floor and toilet is a distance away.
At this moment, something caught my attention..



YES!! there is a tree, and a Big BLACK one.
(Weird rite?, but who cares, black or brown)

Yah yah, this is what i saw Gor Gor do before, raise his leg and pee on the tree, Mummy and Daddy will praise him after tat!



God is so kind to me, managed to find a tree during emergency like this...... Of cos, I run there at the speed of light! Pee cannot wait right, wait will fall sick de ley.

So i do what Gor Gor did, raise my hind leg and....... Release.........Ahhhh Shiok!
(expecting for praises & kisses )



Suddenly, there were screams from nowhere.. hmm what happen, got ghost eh???!
Before I knew it, I saw Gor Gor stun and staring at me from far ....and Ouucch!!!!!!
I got spanked on my pi pi



I look up, saw Mummy's angry face. I couldnt run... HELP HELP!


she splank me harder, twice this time asking why i pee on Angie???!!

WTH? Since when did I do that.... I reconfirm this time and to my horror the Big BLACK tree wasnt there anymore.......

Kwa Tio Kwee, the Big BLACK Tree has transformed into the beautiful Angie Ah yee


**who is always in black**

Her face was shock, stunned and disgusted, no longer in smiles!!

Angie Ah yee, I soompa I didnt do it on purpose, I was then young, naive and innocent!



PlS FORGIVE ME!!

Give me another chance to atone for my sin!
I promise not to pee on you,your bum or anywhere else..

I shall make up to you by sharing the delicious biscotti and muffins Mummy buy for me, on your next visit.


Sincerely sorry and waiting,


Eto Boy

No comments: