Thursday, September 25, 2008

Money No Enough - Part 3

Kaoz, I miss the days when I took taxi to and fro everywhere everyday until........... the hike in cab fare and on top of that -> 35% peak hr surcharge/CBD surcharge/ERP surcharge/mid-night charge & the latest diesel surcharge.
With all the ++, I suffer from the "Meter Syndrome" if there is a traffic jam somewhere in the PIE/CTE/KPE/ECP. My heartbeat will be in accordance with the jumping fare meter!

For the most obvious reason Taxi wasnt know as 240 anymore.
SAD SAD SAD


Now I could only restrict to morning cabs if Im late for work which is like a daily affair. After work, I will kwai kwai take mrt back home, soon i realise I hate to go home after work.

WHY??
BECAUSE every single day after work I'm trap in situation like this...SHIT



KNS, then i have to wait for the 3rd or 4th train before I can board the fucking Train. Not that Im tooo FAT okay,
but simply no space to squeezes my fat Arse in lor.
Finally when I got on, its another story...



As if wasting my time wasnt enough, I have to put with smelling some smelly Ah Neh armpits or in touch with sweaty Tees( Wooh Yucks!) like for the next 30mins all the way to Tampines. My fault for staying so far east, or my mom's fault that im born such a shorty!?


Then to solve my transports problems hor (dont want to smell armpits anymore), I started to learn driving and I did my sums. Even if i trade in all the cab fare for a car , the equation isnt 1+1=2. I got the misc to pay -> COE/Maintenance/Road Tax/Insurance/Parking @ home,malls & office (sibei siong for cbd/town area) and the

ULTIMATE KIllER

My "Meter Syndrome" will soon become "ERP Syndrome",

suffering a heart attack every time the

Bloody IU BEEP BEEP

How to bloddy afford a car like that?!

Who the hell introduced the Taxi Fare Hike & ERP????!

Tolong! can someone teach me how to survive in this Pay And Pay society mah?


Therefore, during my bo liao brainstorming session with myself,

I came up with an ingenious Idea to solve all the above problems!

That is back to basic.....If transport can be in this form


ME and the rest of YOU can save alot of $ lor.
Muahahahaha, smart boh?

But only if some Idiots dont start charging ERP on bicycles later on. *dangz*


No comments: