Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A GIFT OF ANGELS...

Special thanks to Belle for her generosity and
her special gifts of wings , not a pair but TWO!!


3 weeks ago, she have sent Eto home with a pair of wings




Today, she have delivered another a LARGER pair of wings for Cyrus.
Omg, she is super nice and sweet.
Home delivery for dog food still got free gifts somemore!!
Go where to find huh??!!
My two boys must call u Gan Ma liao!!!


Okay belle, special dedication to you.. ADS FOC ..
To all my 猪朋狗友, anyone buying doggy stuffs please look for belle.
http://www.doggyfriend.com/home/home.asp

Best in SINGAPORE, JB and BATAM AH!
Guaranteed by Char

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaa.. Thanks Much for the free ads!! Hee...

Aww.. Hee.. Had long treated Eto as my godson le.. =)

Er.. Cyrus wing harness loo abit big.. Need to change let me now hor..

Send my isses to them!! =)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the missing "k" in my post.. My keyboard spoil..

CHAR said...

no worries, im making them put on weight lol.. so by his coat grows back, sure can fit nicely!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
Sorry for this random comment but I noticed you are a follower of Allie Brown Layouts and I just wanted to let you know that there is a new site that is similar in style that you might like as well! Check us out @ www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com
Thanks so much!