Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HYPER-EXCITED!


These two days have been rather exciting in the office

not because i was assigned new work, or there is a pay rise
(how i WISHED!)

But cuz yesterday, my colleg brought me 2 bettas

Yes, all the way from Jurong to the office!

Wahaha, It just kinda make my day

as he left 2 betta on my table in the morning

but i could only pick 1!

sooo.. sad



Then Today....... He got more surprises for me!!!

He couldnt resisted the temptation and went to the fish shop again last night.

he ended up buying 2 more bettas for himself and these 2 babies!!

(wahah, he swore to stay away the fish shop from now on...we shall see)


Again, these 2 babies were on my table this morning!!!!

:


:


:


:



SALAMANDERS!!!!!!!!!

OMG, im hyper excited now that i couldnt focus!!


Gosh! goodness, both are such cute little things


with bright orangy below and a good looking face


Then I started to MMS this pic to Irene and Lao Gong


Irene got poisoned right away

now intensively reading up on salamanders!!

I been wanting one of these baby since i set my eyes on one like 13 yrs ago.

But then, my mom and dad wouldnt allow as their mega scare of these

creepy crawlies.


and now I was waiting for


Lao gong to tell me to bring these little buggers home..
*pray hard*


p/s:pardon me for the blurish pic, took with my hp cam


LATEST UPDATED AT 6.20PM!

LAO GONG IS COMING TO BRING ME HOME WITH CURLY TING

MINUS THE 2 SALAMANDERS..

SOB SOB SOB..... :(

7 comments:

mschorlor said...

my god, how brave of you
i wont even dare to hold one of that.......i'd scream...........

and this fish is so beautiful, the fins

CHAR said...

The fins are not perfect not, cuz its curl up
now racking my brains to straighten it!

hehe... the salamander is really cute, and trust me .. its not slimy at all

mschorlor said...

eeeee. i love snakes and crcodiles.
but never insects........

mschorlor said...

and amphibians and other reptiles.....

CHAR said...

haha.. its should feel like a snake cuz i handled one before, minus off the rough scales..

Crocs.. not for me, abit scary.. You are more power!!

Anonymous said...

eee, i hate spiders, insects, salamander or whatever ting you call that. dun bring it home horrr..... Your sister

CHAR said...

Jie, please ley.... you dont like but your daughter love it man! Please remember to show her the pic tomorrow okay!