Sunday, March 1, 2009

MY 1ST INK @ 28 YRS OLD

Its my first tattoo and I want to document the process.


Get to know the artist Billy though Irene & Jennifer.
Both gals have their art done by the same guy last yr, and i like his work.



started sourcing for a picture 3 months before the trip before i finally found suitable designs.
Either a dragonfly or pixie on my inner calf.

Show both to billy and we both felt a pixie will look nicer on my inner calf, and he start to redesign it.
as I didnt want such a busty figure and too much black shading.


I was really nervous initially and i had to hold on to Emma
the whole design need slightly more than a hr to complete.
its freaking scary looking at the needles.


After 10 mins, we are start to relax and cracking up with jokes with R&B music
pumping up the whole room.
the pain wasnt as bad as what i have imagined it to be.



In fact, doesnt it seems like we having lotsa of fun??



outline completed and started on shading.
realise the pixie is really busty..


throughout the whole process, there is very minimal bleeding.
only realise the bleeding after a while.

1hr+ later, its all done.

I love it!

The whole process is actually quite enjoyable to certain extend
thanks to Billy,
I think this will be my 1st art and certainly not my last!

*wink wink*

No comments: