Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WHY??

It just one of my random thoughts after reading a blog.

In the blog, there is a small video on "cooking with trannies". which means transgenders.

Not that I have a issue with trans, as the blog author is also a trans herself,
but she mentioned something that just make me think and i was lost

so i ask Gwen.

Me: Gwen , somethings just dont make sense to me eh
Gwen: What ahh?
Me: Hmm, if a female do a sex change to become a man then , does it make sense that
she like guys more than gals?
Gwen: hmmm.. perhaps she love being a gay man?!
Me: Arhh.. so, or could it be that she love gay man than normal straight man, that she got the ops.

Then gwen start to scold me ... "Aiya there is just alot of weird people with weird thinking lah"

True!, and I was being bo liao thinking about this topic,but i just cant help being curious about it

Why ar?? cuz the ops itself is irresversible and painful and costly..... she could just have save all the trouble and be with a guy right????!!!



No comments: