Thursday, July 2, 2009

BOUTIQUE HOTEL

Oh my, Boutique Hotel!
That is the 1st thought that came to my mind when i see the drawings.
Uberly Cool!!

I didnt have a scanner, hence I took the following
with digi cam. The drawings appear to be darker than it supposed to be.
I loved the look of my living room!
Kitchen, not my ideal but closed enough
Lower cabinet to be change to white colour and supposed
to be suspended
Master bathroom, cool... emma love this
but perhaps i shall check if there is another alternative
to make it look poshier.


Cosy cosy Bedroom...
but we haven decided if we wanted the TV in the room.
I know for sure we will not use the living room if there is a
Tv in the bedroom. :P


WIW appears to be big is it?
No.. its a illusion by the mirror on the left.
Its only 7FT.. pathetic
ID didnt want to make it bigger as it sure will block part of the windows.
And there is a minimum required space for walking!
(need to walk past this area to the bathroom)



So any comments to enhance the design??

No comments: