Thursday, July 2, 2009

ANYONE MISSING CHAR??

Someone just "complaint" liao

CHAR!!!! where ru... how come MIA and no updates to your blog??

Hehe, come to think of it, yeah... i have been 'dead' for like 2 months already.

I dont even come to my own blog for a long while.... thanks to those
who are still popping by now and then.

I have thought my blog was pronounced dead long ago ...

Kinda of lose motivation to blog nowadays, while im busy with stuffs

Doing research on my renovation, been shopping around grabbing
good deals during the GSS .. but all i bought are household items..

Kinda of boring though.. so i didnt blog... cuz i didnt think anyone
will be interested to know.

But this someone told me "Just blog about it, benefit others
who need this info. No matter what you blog about, someone
out there will read."

Yeah Guess she is soo right... but still Im super shag...

I will try my very best to blog what i have been doing for
the past 2 mths and so on.

Warning! Its gonna get boring.... :P

No comments: