Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nespresso Crave

Recently come across some coffee maker while shopping for household items
they got me going bonkers!

Being a coffee addict, I go nuts when u mentioned COFFEE....
the most important household essential for me, will not be TV or pot and pans
will be coffee maker and the nice little cups that comes with it.

Woo.. its really relaxing when u can stay at home, with some good music and books
drinking some premium coffee with pretty little cups and saucers.

Peng recently found out i have this fetish for nice cups/plates/ saucer/spoons
I actually bought some cute designer plates for CAKES.

I think its heavenly when ur drinking coffee and eating cakes at the same time.
Im so determined to turn my house into a cosy cafe!!!!

Now its time for some picture!

Im aiming this baby here..

This look equally sexy! But heard washing can be a hassle


This will be cool too, but way over my budget for a maker


Then i simply cannot resist the look of this baby.
Its double walled thermo glass, made in Japan and each piece
is mouth blown to perfection.
I have already place order for 6 pcs.. cant wait to hold them in my hands.



With this, doesnt it made drinking even more enjoyable??


next, guess what are all this colourful pods??
Doesnt it look like premium chocolate pralines??

They are actually premium coffee powder
top 1% of the finest beans in the world.
Each colour represent a flavour, and all together
there are 16 flavours.


This is truly the art of coffee drinking..
glamorous the whole process of making coffee

Watch the Nespresso ads... its really tempting me



Anyone want to get me this a housewarming gift??

No comments: