Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I HATE CHAR!

Tuesday morning is really a stunning morning
I woke up dazed as usual

all of a sudden I got a voice in my head!

Im depressed... YES
Im UGLY..... YES
Im FAT...... YES
Im getting lazy... YES
Health is getting worse... YES
Skin is getting worse.... Yes
Becoming more heck care... YES (now i can leave the house wihout make-up)
Im skipping gym training... YES
Low self-esteem... YES
No self-confidence... YES
Low morale... YES

Wah i think i can go bang my head and die....

Oh, i think Im becoming the old SUSAN BOYLE.....no wonder people are laughing at me
when Im out with Emma.


What the hell am I doing?? I wasnt like this in the past...
I couldnt leave the house without make-up and contact lens.
Now Im wearing specs and leaving the house in ugly frumpy clothes without make-up
I was just hoping i was invisible and people cant see me.....
Highly impossible as im getting bigger!

Until recently, i realise i hate being myself... I hate being Char...
what happen to that old Char whom I adore so much... She is long gone....


Argghhh.... this cannot go on anymore!
I need to CHANGE for the better... I have to... MUST!

I better stay sober from now on......
1st I will schedule for a new hair cut and adhere to EMMA's training program.
I hope my determination doesnt disappear by end of TODAY!

P/s: Irene & Marina... Pls slap me if you see me slacking back!
and fixed me with Sabrina.... I keep missing the appointment!

11 comments:

AndyViciousCycle said...

awww, why so down?

haha, do change for the better of course, but as cliche as it may sound,

no one is ever perfect

Get something you find fun to occupy yourself with!

p.s.i need a haircut too lols.

Very sianz, this few days, too tired to update my blog.

CHAR said...

eh down for quite sometime..kinda of wake up today
a closed friend told me to buck up.. WINTER IS OVER..

suai.. go all the way to sengkang
stylist no longer there.

can see ur updates getting sloowed eh

mschorlor said...

faster go and slim down and be like last time again !

CHAR said...

Faster??How fast??
I also wan ley... I donate my FATS to u lah...

HELP!!!

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

Dun too negative.

Tell you something, if you keep repeat something for 40 times, you will become what you said~!!

Careful oh dear~~

BooNMiNG said...

eh.. so dangerous..

at least you got a girlfriend.. i dun... :P

smile! :P

CHAR said...

@Elims
Im now trying to get out of the shit!

@Boonming
GF? Im married to a man .. lol

ZZZManZZZ said...

lol.... go sit up and push up 300 times a day i guarantee u will slim down..... and most important starve ur self for one month.... XD jk jk .... jus be yourself is ok liaw... i think ur 'GF' sure like it oso....

Anonymous said...

you're unique in your own ways =D

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

Good luck~

girl helps! 'used' them~ ^_^

CHAR said...

@elims

What is 'girl helps'?