Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IN A STATE OF "CONCUSSION"'

Last night, practically was a sleepless night
I keep waking up cause i was coughing so badly.
so naturally this morning i was very tired
that i couldnt even open my eye when Emma woke me up at 5am
I knew he was telling something about feeding the fishes and dogs
but... im really in a state of 'concussion' that i didnt know
what the hell he was blabbing about.
So when he left for work, I just kinda of dozed back into a deep slumber.
and 'did' what i was told when i woke up hrs later.
Its was only now did i realised how seriously 'concussed' i was at 5am
I vividly remembered he said
"Feed the fishes before you leave, I have feed the boys aka Cyrus & Eto"
But in actual fact, he said
"Feed the boys ... I have feeded the fishes"
Wah lao... totally opposite.
So this morning, all the fishes including the fries got
double servings of breakfast.
While Cyrus and Eto went without breakfast.
Somemore this morning, Cyrus never 'say' he wants to eat!
He just went back to sleep when i ask him if daddy has bring him down.
(literally means he had went down earlier.)
usually Cyrus is very expressive and vocal
He let you know , if he wants to go pee/poo or eat!
Wah liew, Im a bad mommy....
both of them must be sooo hungry
Count down to another 3.5 hrs before I can knock off
and rush home to feed them

No comments: