Sunday, May 24, 2009

Im BACK!

Finally Im not coughing my lungs out anymore
still there is a little coughing.. hopes its just goes away ASAP.

Meantime, while i have been resting... I have been doing up my PSP too.
Will post some picture up soon... *wink wink*

Today, we went to two Id firm for quotes and gotten a brochure
from Ping's ID.

2 out of three is a nightmare. Their basic packages starts from $23K and upz.
If including those additional items i wan for the house
I reckon the final bills would easily come up to $36K and upz
excluding furnitures and applicances.

This is way over our meagre budget of $27k

Didnt want to spend too much on extensive reno as we forseen will be selling
the house after another 3-4 years.

So I guess our only choice is too look for more quotes.

Anyway, here my floor plan and space planning.
Anyone who is good with all these please offer some kind advice yea? :P




No comments: