Friday, November 14, 2008

ALERT TO IDIOTS: Stay away for the day

Today is Friday!!!! Woohoo...

Not sure is it the weekend mood or the discussion with my boss last evening, I woke up feeling Damn Happy this morning! Totally refreshed and I felt good about myself

So all the idiots please stay away from me for your own safety. I've have sworn to kill any idiots or bastard who will ruin my mood or gets on my nerves for the rest of the day.

By the way, I did something to freak my boss out last evening!

Boss: Char, shall we buy TOTO?


Me: Huh? Now??! Already 5pm+ liao ley, dun expect me to rush there lor

Boss: No lah, Next week also can lah. We both share. Want anot?

Me: Share? You zun boh? I no luck de ley.. even the fortune teller says so

Boss: Yah lah, nevermind mah, we share and merge luck maybe can

Me: Okay lor, I ask hubby to run there and buy..

Then I started to daydream liao

Me: Boss, Sys 8 quick-pick buy liao

Boss: Numbers very nice, sure can strike

Me: Muahahahaha…. STRIKE? Yes… then I don’t wan to work liao

Boss: Huh, char.. cannot like tat lor. We must work to past time

Me: Its okay lah, I can keep SHOW Dogs to past my time

Boss: Ehh… *stunned*

Me: Hmm, Lao Ban, Seriously lor hor.. U get ready ley

Boss: Hmm, for what??

Me: Get ready hor, If tonight we strike, tomorrow u get urself a new helper!!! Okay

Boss: WTF, like tat not good news for me ley if strike TOTO

Me: …….

See my boss is contradicting himself.
How can it be” BAD NEWS” to strike TOTO right??

Anyway back to reality-> Never strike TOTO, then boss also starts to daydream.
Say he quit with me if strike next week.

Duh got see bosses like this de meh??!

No comments: