Monday, November 3, 2008

Sushi Craving

Sunday morning supposed to be a housework day.

Im home alone, bored and shag, too lazy for housecleaning

So I went online instead... but i couldnt surf for bags(incase my wishlist gets longer) anymore

so i decided I need to divert my attention elsewhere!

I turn to online Gaming instead

Here I am, landed on Viwawa website playing the only game i can handle... Sushido!

Then the unexpected happen!

I spend $30 on the website, buying "sushi"

(I must be crazy!)

I was supposed to curb myself from spending on bags so I turn to playing game

so how can I SPEND $30 buying some sushi that couldnt even feed me!!!!!!!!


The person who created this site is so EVIL, making spending on the site so easy...


Pay via scratchcard(from 7-11)/sms/creditcard/paypal






And the INEDIBLE sushi I bought



The clothings, hair and make-up I've bought



Put together TADAH! My sweet little WAWA!


Any Sushido gamer, please add me okay!!

Lets see how long I can keep playing this, hope I dont spend any more $$ on the site

(Keep my fingers crossed)

4 comments:

Angeline Fu 婷婷 said...

Pls lar...
Your Viwawa looks scary...

CHAR said...

What ley, I think its CHIO ley, anyway got scarier than ME??!

Angeline Fu 婷婷 said...

Ya... Eto more scary...

CHAR said...

KNS