Monday, November 3, 2008

Erabrow By Erabelle - Part 1

Pass by Erabelle's roadshow on Sat (1/11/08), so i gather my courage and step in voluntarily
Meaning to do something to my messy ugly eyebrows for the past week, finally I saw their promo and took their promo 3-in -1 package $39.00 for eyebrow design/Lip re-designing/upper & lower eyeliner. Damn worth it, cuz the usual price for each is $21.

When i was waiting for my turn, I've noticed alot of sales talk, but I've psycho myself, not to have impulsive "buys" unless the package is really really attractive!
In fact I've called in 2 mths ago to enquire abt Erabow, their semi-perm cosmetic artistry on eyebrows AKA "Xiu Mei". Over the fone, they have quote $800, without providing touch-up, kaoz Its like 3 times more than the usual "xiu mei" outside even though they are like more branded and guaranteed of more natural brows.

Its finally my turn, the artist did a little sales talks while doing my eyebrow, and luckily I'm not new to their brand and service, so she didn't really went into the detail especially when i told her how the overprice service have deter me from stepping into their shop. She completed the brow, eyeliner and lip design only on e right side of my Face ....so that i can compare
I knew i must have look super duper hilarious... but the result was INSTANT.
I have forgotten to take pictures!!!

But to my delight hehehe.... she offer me a the student package for Erabrow. Muahahaha, really 'tan tio' cuz I already have intentions to do it, but hesitating due to the price Factor.

Now this is what she offered:
-Student Price @ $577.80
-usual price for Erabrow is $799.

On top of that:
-e $39 brow design for the day was waived
-FOC 1 pack of tissue mask, supposed to provide instant relief to dry skins (worth $64)muahaha, I dont have dry skin, but i was literally peeling from the pimple gel.. so 'tan tio' again
- 20% rebate voucher of value $108 , for redemption on products or facial
I can use that before CNY, save $$ again.
- 2 touch-up session
Bargain for extension on 2nd touch-up , she agreed, extend to 2 yrs.

So in total, for only the eyebrow minus off all the freebies, it only cost me $366.80. See compare to the original of $799, there is a savings of $432. Of cos, i sign up immediately!!!

I know I can do the same eyebrow out for $250, but I was more willing to pay a little extra for the extra mile of assurance. Now my appointment for the real thing was fixed on this Friday 7th Nov. I'm so excited... definitely will remember to post the before and after picture this time!

If this turn out to be really good, I will go for the Eraliner ($1200) and Eralip ($1600) infuture.

My advice to people who have poor resistance to impulsive spending, please do not bring your credit card on your 1st visit to Erabelle. High chances you will end up swapping your credit card there!

No comments: