Friday, November 28, 2008

WE LOVE PRADA

Today was a leg breaking shopping trip for me.... as Irene went wallet shopping! We pass by Taka like 3 times, and for the 1st time ever in my life, i visit the same Mac outlet 3 times in a day, to rest my tired feet and back and also to quench our thirst.

And Fuck, I actually forgotten to bring camera along... Everywhere was SALE but ended up our roving eyes were attracted to non-sale item @ PRADA... DAMN!

Finally her damage for the day was $570, in metallic silver. Simply gorgeous &
Chic!
Irene keep saying she will be "strike by lighting" for being such a spendthrift. But Irene dont you worry, cuz if lighting strike i think will strike me 1st ok!





(Pic credit from Irene's blog)

And I was attracted to this beauty even thou i was never a fan of PRADA! The leather is heavenly and divine...



Marina and Irene have asked me to calm down and think it through... but i think i will get this beauty by next week! Its too hard to resist...

Now in my mind and heart were screaming for Prada, Prada, Prada WALLET .....how to calm down?


I sworn to my hubby that i will not buy anything for the rest of the year, and apparently things didnt went accordingly to my plan.


There is even a matching Bag for it and the cost of the bag was a whopping $3820. How to get this bag, if i never strike 4D???


My Xmas wishes is for Santa to come visit me!
Xmas is coming, how come Santa never visited me for the past 27 years, I wish he would come vist with Prada this year, maybe CASH would have been great too.

"I Promised I be good for 2 Years if you bring me this bag!"

No comments: