Friday, November 7, 2008

Facial - Damn Worth

Was having a bad migraine since Thursday , in fact I'm still having migraine now. But suai lah,
I already fixed appointment for facial, and since it the 1st I dont want to cancel. Especially today getting my eyebrows fixed, next 2 weeks cannot do facial... by then I think my Face will rott lor...actually now already consider Lan le.

This therapist is a homebased, and recommended by Irene. Supposed to be very nice and good, since homebased, usually wont hardsell, so wont end up getting nightmare facial experience.

Therfore I went with confidence....
Finally I reach the destination, and greet by Sabrina ( my therapist) ...
She is super slender and has damn good skin.... I cant even see her PORES at close proximity!
Damn.. No wonder she is my Therapist lah

Sabrina is super friendly and helpful, offer alot of tips for diet and skincare. Then i realise, before she was 1 with super bad skin and plague by Huge Acne problem... It took a long time and hardwork to achieve her current flawless skin. Highly motivated by her I decided not to be lazy anymore! I shall give myself 6 months time and be more discipline. With her help, I hope i can see improvements to my skin condition.

So while she was doing her work on my face, patiently explaining each steps she is doing and its purpose. Then suddenly she ask a weird question. The conversation is like this.... after the end she couldnt stop laughing at me...

Sab: Ehh, tomorrow u going anywhere?
Me: Hmm, why u wan to ask me out meh?? Im going to do my eyebrow only lah
Sab: Oh , Im checking if you have any special events, if not maybe i can do more extraction
(aka squeeze the pimple) for you?
Me: Oh, like tat ar... just go ahead lah..Already so UGLY, a few more spots wont make it worse
right? Anyway, i doubt anyone will realise the difference.
Sab: "STUNNED" Huh
Sab: Aiyooo.... why u say until like tat... so jiat liat meh? Since like tat, you dun scream ar..
I will start LOR

So she proceed.. and indeed its F painful but i endure... But so much beta than my previous Devil therapist who is obessed with extraction.

Next she did alot of other things. In short....... I have the following done all at the cost of $55 nia.. Damn cheap and worth it lor... outside anyway could have cost $200+ per session with package.

1) Cleanse my skin
2) Apply 2 time of cream to cleanse the pores.
3) then with the cream on, she turn on the steam
4) Start the extraction followed by
5) A equipment like radar detector, supposed to kill the bacteria and closed the pores
6) Another roller equipment supposed to detox my skin, i was hopping it can make my face
slimmer thou
7) Ultrasound on both my eye and face, supposed to aids blood regulation, promising to lighten
dark eye circles as well
8) This is the ultimate 1, a nuzzle that is spraying oxygen directly to my face and neck
9) followed by a mask
10) complete by toner and moisturiser.

See, all the above done for only $55, go where and find right??
I cant wait for my next facial, as this is so relaxing and make me feel so lavishy pampered by pure oxygen treatment. And at such afford price, Im so tempted to have facial twice a month, hoping that this will treat all my skin problems as well.


No comments: