Thursday, November 27, 2008

COUNTDOWN TO FRIDAY.

It's 2 mins to Midnight 28 November.... and its Irene's 28th Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU IRENE!!!

Yeah... we both have been counting down to this since like 15 days back...
Hahaha... not that happy that Irene is growing older, but cause we have a date
Irene is taking day off for her birthday, and I arrange for a half day leave so we can go shopping..
But maybe window shopping for me only lah.

Its has been a long time, that i actually taken leave for shopping!! Even the thought of window shopping thrills me... hehe

Hmm, actually wanted to get a new wallet with Irene, but on 2nd thoughts, I beta not join her since my wallet is still new(unless the sale is like 60-70% off the item that i wanted :P).

Feel so guilty of spending especially during times like this.


I cant wait for tomorrow to come... and YES.. DFS sale here i come!!

*******************************************************************
This economic recession is like taking effect and i can almost feel the impact.

1) I see more Taxi inline for passengers at the Taxi Stand
2) Less people in Taxi Q
3) Shopping malls are less crowded.
(Amazingly, TM is always crowded to the brim even on weekday, but today the crowd is lesser and cashier q is shorter.)
4) Sales assistance are more willing to give free samples for skincare, which unlike in the past, shoppers would have to beg for 1.
5) MRT Trains are more crowded now
6) More on-ongoing SALE, not sure due to festive season or economic recession
7) More rumors on pay cut & retrenchment
8) More sever impact, my customers are taking longer to pay me...

Hmm, when will this end....... ??

************************************************************************

No comments: