Thursday, November 20, 2008

HORRIBLE SPENDING

I realise I haben been blogging for days.. so I recalled what have i been doing for the past few days except sleeping.

OMG ! I have been spending.. and its horrible cuz its not even consider shopping lor

Since SUNDAY...
Rebonding - $158
Rebond Shampoo/Conditioner - $48.00
Contact Lens (2 wks supply) - $48.00
Kiehl Hair Mask - $56.00
Watson -$12.oo
Facial (today) - $55.00
SKII Cleanser for mom - $34.45

Total: $411.45

Then since yesterday, the four of us, Me, Irene, Ling and Audrey have been crazy shopping online for skin care pdts that are being in "Nu Ren Wo Zui Da". Eyes spoilt again, we aimed so many items but having to purchase with discreetion the rest will have to wait next round.


I have order the following:
1) Shills Whitening Mud Mask - NT 275
2) Shills Foam Este Pack - NT 202
3) Anosa Nipple Cream - NT 199

Total - NT 676 = S$48

Damn sianz, because of all these, Im too guilty to get the RM's Bag, guess I have to wait for the next sale.

Tomorrow, Im still meeting the gals for BB cream shopping lor.


This morning, I still took taxi somemore -$19 bucks, Crap when im complaining IM BROKE!
***********************************************************
Talking about Taxi, finally they have remove the $0.30 fuel surcharge, Crappy... shortly after the surcharge was imposed.
Fuel price have drop.. yet the charges remain untill now. Cuz of recession lah, so reduce $0.30 cents lah.
Please lor... when will the rest of the charges like erp, peak hr surcharges be removed?!

And also.. PUB bills increased somemore.. like extra 50 bucks, that is $600 a yr man!


What kind of logic is that, economy bloom, everything also increase price, but when recession all the relevant authority ACT BLUR huh?!

Hmm.. I better calm myself down before the blahhing starts and i get sue for scolding PAP!
**************************************************************
Anyway, back to the items I have bought.. I will try out and review it again when Im free.

So far 1st test with Kiehl hair mask, effects is quite good.. I dont even need to comb my hair as its tangle-free and super soft.

The best of it, only need to put on for 5 mins and then wash off.
So its like hassle free.


No comments: