Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Self Discovery -> Part 1

Equally depressed today, try to force myself to focus on work instead but its difficult.
Lost in depression and work stress.. my morales gets lower. Dipping like wall street Index..SAD

Im lost in TRANSITION.. suddenly I wonder who am I??

I dont know anymore but I know I need to get out of this shit.

I decided to google online, try to know myself better.
I know that's rather stupid, but heck I work alone there is no one else i can talk to except Irene on MSN
My bad breath are forming cuz i haven spoken to anyone for the last 12 hours.


Then I found this Online quiz -> to test my Personality okay I guess that is 1 way of self discovery.

So let get started, its a long quiz, so after 44 questions, Im supposed to know MYSELF better.
So i expected that the results will be LONG??

I click done and POP
My results is

"YOUR GREATEST PERSONALITY TRAIT IS "CONSCIENTIOUSNESS"

WTH, thats all?? The end.. Yes

So what does that means??

Again I google for definition of conscientiousness.

From Wikipedia:
Conscientiousness
is the trait of being painstaking and careful, or the quality of acting according to the dictates of one's conscience. It includes such elements as self-discipline, carefulness, thoroughness, organization, deliberation (the tendency to think carefully before acting), and need for achievement. It is an aspect of what was traditionally called character. Conscientious individuals are generally hard working and reliable. When taken to an extreme, they may also be workaholics, perfectionists, and compulsive in their behavior. People who are low on conscientiousness are not necessarily lazy or immoral, but they tend to be more laid back, less goal oriented, and less driven by success.

So I already know Im a workaholic and my hobby is working.. and then?
Shall make it a point to know myself better from now..

Anyone here knows themselves 100% well, please teach me!

p/s: Irene, thanks for trying so hard to cheer me. I will heed your advise. Dont worry.. I'll be okay

No comments: