Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cure for Mood Swing = Work = $$

Was on Msn with Celina today, damn.. this gal always manage to distract me from work or stress. So i wasnt too unhappy today and guess my mood swings are coming to a end Finally!

Seeing that she got so busy and occupied with her selling blog, reminds me that i used to do so in the past. But recently was so stress over work that i forgotten all about it.


A good way of distracting myself from being depressed is to work and sell stuffs and earn $$.


That is..cure for mood swings. Didnt i say my hobby is working which = earning $$?? and seeing $$ makes me HAPPY!

Yeah.. so i shall start again...couldnt start today. I was given a jab for tummy cramp, doc advise to rest more.


Project for the weekend, continue my selling blog.


If you are my friend, please show SOME SUPPORT OKAY.

No comments: