Saturday, April 25, 2009

BACK BREAKING ACTIVITY

Read my past spawning journal here.

Did something that really strain my back and neck!!
wan to break already lor.

I just spend the past 1hr + doing headcount for all my fries.

2 days back, i started to experiment with 7 fries.
scooped them into another container with aged water.
to see if they can survive the different environment.
Experts have warn me not to touch the fries, as they are very fragile
and unstable. any changes they will die off.

But i could no longer tahan the smelly water, so i tested
100% water change with 7 fries.

2 days later which is today.. they are still alive and kicking!
Okay .. means not necessary will die lor..

just just nw i try to scoop the rest of fries into another tank.. using a spoon
Emma was still saying some of the fries have die.. nw only left 50 pcs

Yea right.. Lao niang wo.. scoop until i wan to die
never ending lor.. almost cannot straighten my back and neck.

together with the pioneer 7.. in total i have 145 pcs.
can you imagine scooping 1 by 1, 138 times
and i need to use a torchlight if not cant even see them

its no fun.. man.
haha.. its really like those pasar malam game scooping the gold fish
I think i will score very well at that!

peeps. congratulate me.. i still have 145 fries left as of now!

If they all survive.. I will take picture of their betta rack.. hmm no shelves!



2 comments:

Wick said...

Congrats on being a fishy mama!

CHAR said...

thanks hor..

but this morning i wake up scooping dead carcass.. 35 of them
:(