Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A LITTLE EFFORT MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF DIFFERENCE

Emma have actually ask me a few times since last year
if we can take Wiskey



As much as I wanted, we couldnt due to a few reasons
we already have 2 dogs at home
without a aircon, its really freaking hot for a husky
by end Dec 09, we would have to move back to my mom place
so we can renovate the current flat.

Im dead sure my parents will faint
if i try to squeeze 2 dogs plus a husky and some other pets
into her 3-room HDB flat.


Maybe, once our reno is done, we can consider the adoption
really wanted a husky very much too!

Therefore we decided to join ASD sponsorship program
so we can sponsor Wiskey
I mean in a way its good since we cant bring him home
we can do something for him.

Well firstly, dont ask me
"Why Wiskey and not some others who are more pitiful?"
Very simple, cuz we just love Wiskey even thou we have not seen him before
Anyway, its always about fate when you are getting a dog
and not how expensive the dog is or the breed.
Maybe if Im rich enough one day,I will sponsor all the dogs in ASD!

2ndly, its actually doesnt matter which dog you sponsor.
If there is any surplus of donation
the surplus amount will be used to help some other dogs

Let me tell you more about the Sponsorship Program
The contribution can be made via Giro or Check
just by filling up this FORM.

As a sponser you will be entitled to the following:
1. A Sponsorship Certificate
2. A history and present life of your sponsored dog
3. After 6mth of sponsorship, they will arrange a free visit to the sponsored dog
4. Free ASD Membership for life
(to know more, please visit ASD website)

Contribution amount starts from $35 or more on a monthly basis.
However if you feel $35 is way over your budget
you can always opt to contribute some other random amount
or items which ASD will be happy to receive.

Its always something i wanted to do but been contemplating
Shall send in the giro form tomorrow!

At the same time
I have decided, once my ads from AdBrite started running
I will contribute 50% of earnings from AdBrite to ASD.

Im know Im not a fantastic blogger and visitor hits are not high
so earning from AdBrite will not be substantial
But Im trying to improve on that
At the very least Im proud to say
'I've tried my best'

A little effort from a individual does make a whole lots of difference

I'm appealing to all the bloggers out there
Please help to make a difference
You do not have to contribute any cash out of your own pocket
but a little contribution from your ads earning
will be good enough even if its only 1%!

For those who supported me and willing to help.
Please leave me a message, I will link your blog on mine**
hoping to re-direct traffic to your blog
as a token of appreciate on behalf of all the doggies from ASD!



Credits, picture from

Action for Singapore Dogs

4 comments:

DC said...

I do know of someone from a doggy forum who is giving up her Sibe for adoption because she is shifting in with her in-laws and they don't like the dog very much.

CHAR said...

Oh shit man... how can they do that??

I cant take in 1 more, cuz Im going to move back my mom place when my place is under reno!

And Husky need aircon... which my current hse dun have. So it F hot.. I gotta on 3 fans to keep my dogs cool

ZZZManZZZ said...

yeah i oso wish to giv some contribution to some of these dogs but i ordi hav 2 dogs and a cat and lots of birds i think even i wan them i couldn't even feed them until full

CHAR said...

Haha... Zzzzman
No worries if you cant contribute, just help to spread the word of kindness around. One ppl stop abusing/abandoning dogs.. we will have less dogs to care for