Thursday, April 9, 2009

WOMAN JAILED FOR TEEN SEX

I'll believe I will get flamed for voicing my opinions here..
BUT HECK OK...This is my blog.. remember?!
wan to flame me?? Do so at your own Blog....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S'porean women involved is a unemployed 32 year old, mother of a 14
months old son. Jailed for 10 months for having sex with a 13 year old
minor for seven times.

I wouldnt even named the minor as 'Victim' as he is a willing party and I wouldnt call him
her lover either because they are not a dating couple.

They manage to contact each other because the minor would help his mum
to sms the woman for child care arrangement. She so happen to work in the school
canteen the boy studied in.

That's how they started communicating and she even told the boy that she has fell in love with him even though she knew the boy was not serious about her.

In my opinion I just got to say she is so 'SHAMELESS', the reason I said
that is not because Im too conservative, tradition or old fashion.
In my point of view, the boy isnt any better...
I said that is because the boy in question is the nanny's teenage son.

In the News, its was mentioned that she was suffering from depression.
But what happen to her common sense, moral values or even gratitude?

Please lor, want to fuck.. go fuck somebody else lah.. why go fuck the nanny's son?

There is so many men out there or even boys or even those bangla cleaner... why him?
It only make sense NOT TO mess with the nanny's family since she is
helping to care for her toddler right?
If reverse the situation, 10 years down the road... The nanny
fucked her son this time, can anot?? CANNOT RIGHT??!

Just like some people who like Flings or One Night Stand.. they know
not to link up someone they know .. look for strangers instead
(less troublesome/hassle)

So instead of showing gratitude to the nanny, she screwed with her teenage boy..
I bet the nanny must be fuming mad! Must be a nightmare from hell!

And how on earth can a 32 year old female encountered
'love at 1st sight' on a 13 year old boy?
Can someone enlighten me please.. maybe i do not know that
LOVE TRANSCEND ALL AGES, RACES and blah blah

But hello, my hubby is 1 year younger for god sake.. if he doesnt have a mature mentality
then its a NO for me definitely.. who want to baby sit a baby?

unless somebody wants to tell me maybe the 13 yr old look like a
30 yr old MAN (I pity him!) or his mentality have reaches the
stage of a 30 year old( i doubt so, I only known of 30yr old behaving like a 13yr old)

Then she got the cheek to say the boy not serious about her.. so why still do it??

I got nothing to say if they are a dating couple.. but they are not.....
so endure my rants then!
WHO ASK YOU TO F THE NANNY'S TEENAGE SON...

For me I cant imagine.... Im 28 year old with a 21 year old brother (not related by blood)
I have seen him grown up all his life... when i saw him with his friend
I'll see them as KIDS
When I see teenagers of 15 -20, i see them as BOYS
Below 15? Please lah, can be my son liao lor....

In this case, I dont think suffering from depression give her the excuses not able to think straight and make such mistakes.

Yeah talking about not thinking straight... Does she love the 13 year old boy so much so she can risk being jailed for sex?!! What is going to happen to her 14 months old son then??

Stupid right anot... get into so much trouble for having sex

Then someone commented that its a sad case, there is so many lonely and single women out there with all out sorts of problems with no one to turn to.

This, I agree... but does it mean there is no other guys out there other than little boys or the nanny's son?

This is what the Judge have said to her , and he is very right! (click on link)

Anyway ....I shall closed my case here....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Opps , suddenly realise I have done a lengthy post..

Some of you may say its her choice and she is pitiful blah blah

But like what i said, Its my blog and my rights to rants all i want..


No comments: