Monday, April 13, 2009

MONDAY BLUES

Should i blame it on monday blues or what

had a super bad day today

Its definitely not PMS symtoms!!


I was supposed to rush a urgent report to be submitted by today

Already on super tight schedule and the worse happened

I have to start email and calling offices in M'sia , China, Jap and Taiwan

Either they have not submitted their share of report

or they did and its WRONG!

Super duper pissed man... been doing it for the past

hmm... 16 mths and still can get it wrong!

I really dunno what to say... waste of my time to check and correct them

even have to show them what went wrong and why


Just when im rushing like mad

of all day they have to pick today to mess things up!


Then never mind, I have to skip lunch and late dinner @9.30pm to complete it


Next, Emma call me happily in the afternoon

saying he have bought the live food for the fries

and i just knew it.. he kenna con again by the fish shop

Super angry.. the live food which we called it Brine Shrimp eggs

come in 2 form.

Freshwater and Saltwater

He is supposed to get the freshwater type so we can actually hatch the eggs ourself

and feed the brine shrimps to the fries


The fish shop guy told him only sell 1 type which is the saltwater eggs

and IT ALL THE SAME.

So he happily bought it.. thinking tonight can try hatching shrimps

Yea right.. FUCK that asshole who said it the SAME!!

Where got same???

If freshwater = saltwater

then u fucking idiot want to try rearing your nemos and the rest of the

aquamarine fishes in Freshwater??

And Keeping all your goldfish, luohan and AROWANA in saltwater??

I see if you ever try telling people its the same!


Great!!!

This saltwater shrimps cannot be hatch witout the oxygen bubbling

Let me see how Emma gonna try blow bubbles with a straw hatching that stuffs!

To think he even try cho me to play together tonight.. dangz

doesnt he realise... oxygen and carbon dioxide is not the same

what to say.. i married a silly man


Maybe thats why that fish guy said freshwater and saltwater is the same!

CCB.. then all women with long hair is your mother huh??


And them its not end of the story

I remember im eliglible for a 12 months handset upgrade

So I call singtel to check on the eligible date for upgrade

Its 17th May, happy!! Cuz i can get the fone and sell off for cash

Then I wanted to make sure that I didnt get my info wrongly

I ask the CS who served me.


Last year, when i signed up for the MIO plan (high end plan)

The promo was all MIO customers

are eligible for handset upgrade every 12 months.

and there is $100 to be offset against handset purchase.

I even ask on the spot before signing...

Confirm $100 every 12 months to be offset again handset purchase

even when the mobile model is on promo??!

The answer is YES, as its all offered to all MIO CUSTOMERS ONLY

Then I wanted to be sure, I ask if this valid for next year..

cuz I worry they will tell me "Sorry Mdm, its promo for last year. This year dont have"

The reply was YES CONFIRMED!


So what happen is ,this CS was like shocked so refer me to the MIO dept,

in case she got her fact wrongly.

Again from the MIO dept, their reply was

"Oh sorry mdm that $100 dollar discount is promo for 2 years back, this year dont have le"

Then again she tell me, Yes Mio customer is ELIGIBLE for handset upgrade every 12 months

and the penalty charge for handset upgrade below 21mths

will be waived using the $100.


WTF!!!

1st of all, I signed up the promo last year not 2 years back..

and she corrected herself , hmm yah last year

2ndly. If im eligible for handset upgrade, then why am I being imposed the penalty

for upgrade below 21 months???

3rd. How can the $100 offered to me is being used to waive the penalty charge??

And then she tell me no more discount of $100.

So what is she trying to say?? There is $100 but use offset penalty only not handset

or there is no penalty or no $100??!


Doesnt make sense to me!

And here this CS is trying to bubbled me into believing that i have mis-interpreted

the terms and condition last year


Asshole.. freaking angry


I think I going to to go down to Singtel to check it out

and maybe called up to complaint!


Wan cannot tahan CS who dont know their facts

Give me contradicting answers and even trying their best

to make me confuse and believe I was mistaken!


Not sure if its the CS problem or maybe they are trained this way

So forever can bubble customer away lor

when we sign up.. everything also okay and nice

after we sign up.. whatever SAI also say cannot!


PISSED!!!


and the most shitty thing is

I LOST THE FILE which i have been working on the whole day

KNS!! I totally freaked out as i have save the file

which i remember clearly and its not in the destinated folder

OM Freaking GOD!!!

where is that damn file... I have spent a god damn 8 hours on it and its missing

wah lao.. nothing like this ever happen lor

I have saved.. I swear and when i closed it.. Excel didnt prompt to save

which means I DID SAVED the file but where

For God Sake, I spent another 20 mins

searching high through all the subfolder folder and hidden folder

Finally found it in the Temp folder!!

Wah lao.. im totally freaked out can LS lor

if I need to redo it.. I think I'll will go mad and kill myself

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The only pleasant thing that happen today is a good news from Cornelius

He was super nice, he have received a award and generous enough

to share with fellow bloggers


Tadah, saw my left side bar?

Add in a new item. That is a collection of my awards

So proud.. my 1st award ... The blogger award

Dont ask me what is that for.. cuz i also not sure

Eh anybody will be damn pleased and happy

to rec'd gifts, awards etc.. isnt it??


Anyway im sure this is a good things to pass on.

As its a encouragement for all bloggers to continue blogging

For non-bloggers, you must be thinking

Blog only mah.. need encouragement meh??

Yeah right.. go try blogging and come back to say this again yea..

Dont make me swear cuz im in a freaking bad mood


Hehe, good things must share share..

I shall go through my links and make the announcement later




No comments: