Thursday, April 9, 2009

TAMPINES ONE - PART 1

I said I will try take to pic right?
I did... but only from the outside.
Its 8pm + ..its super crowded.. packed with lotsa of shoppers

I dont even feel like going in
cause I saw something scary at the main door

The crowd moving in and out was too much
The traffic suddenly slowed down...as if
like the entrance is forming a queue.

So i just took picture of the main entrance only..
1st is like this..

In seconds become like this
Fyi, these picture was taken just after the 1st 'Queue' dissipated
Cause Char is just too slow taking out her camera.
and she didnt want to wait cuz she is super hungry!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Haha, out of curiosity
I check out the store directory online
Im sooo excited to see the following

Aunty Annie
Bakerzin
Carl's Junior
Coffee Club
Dorothy Perkins
Dian Xiao Er
EmiCakes
Hong Kong Kim Gary Rest.
Imperial Treasure Nan Bei
Petstation
SaSa
Thai Express


No comments: