Monday, April 27, 2009

BLING MY PSP -Part 1


Basically this is my 2nd trial, after i try to bling my card reader
Just to make sure the glue doesnt damage the gadget
Before i started, Ying already warn me... PSP is way too ambitious
wahahah, but i finish my thumbdrive with an hr
so I decided to start on a adventure with my PSP!
After 1 hour plus
Eyes can see "fireworks" liao
and Im not even halfway done.
This is what i have here..... and i ran out of crystals
Gonna buy more crystals in black colour.
Should be able to complete this by Wed.. hopefully.

As this is my 1st attempt on bling the work is not perfect.

Maybe when i mastered the art of bling bling, I should be re-do the PSP again.


My next project should be my camera and hp.. haha


Hope i dont go BLIND!

8 comments:

Anthea said...

what kind of glue u use?thanks

Char said...

hmm, its a Jap Glue.. call perfect decco. I see if can take pic and show u.

This glue will not damage the gadget's case.

Wick said...

Jap clue buy from where?

CHAR said...

Tampines, its a shop selling beads and stuffs

hey, i just peel off all the beads.. nw im brain dead,ran out of ideas to new design

Anthea said...

ohh cos they sell those stickers type of crystal here. i wan the types that have no sticky thing behind and can glue it myself. haiz.. cant find those here:(

CHAR said...

Arh, n the stickers type u cannot DIY ur own design right, Its just read-make and stick on.

I bought the Swarovski crystals (size 10-12) abt S$6-7+ per 144 pcs.

Glue is abt S$7.80

Last night i removed all the crystals and want to re-do
The glue is so difficult to remove, not like my card reader, guess cuz i put too much.

Gonna try use a eraser to rub it off.

Anthea said...

thank you so much. :) i will try and if i can find it here. if not can u help me order? ahhahahah
this weekedns i will go n search

CHAR said...

Sure... gd luck to u.