Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BLING MY PSP -PART 2

Read Part 1.

This is a very 'girly' post, so guys skip this unless

u want to bling bling too yea.

I did removed all the crystal off eventually

And redo everything, luckily i can re-use all the crystals

if not it will be such a waste

as its not very cheap to throw off a few hundreds of them.

This is my 2nd design

decided not to do the circular one as i couldnt come out with a perfect circle.

Its not even done yet as i just started.

Those coloured crystals on the top left are just placement

they are not stick on yet.

Now, see all the glue stain?

Im too generous with the glue on my last attempt

hence alot of ugly glue stains

I did try to rub it off with eraser, it works

but im lazy... so i decided to just make do

as the stains will be covered by crystals later on.

This is my 'working desk'
all my tools and im actually working on (top) my laptop
hahaha

This is something Anthea would be so interested in
Gal, I've promised you , picture of the Jap Glue.
The company is Clemendine.

Magic Pick for picking up the small crystal 1 by 1


I found a better way of sticking the crystal.
Instead of smearing Glue all over, like what i did previous
end up with ugly stains

Use the magic pick, pick the crystal up 1 by 1, and apply glue
directly on the back before sticking it.

Use a paper clip as applicator.

stick the crystal on the clip and slide it off onto the psp.
Its less messy and faster

7 comments:

(made) in heaven said...

u damn free la. still got time to remove n redo!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAR said...

wahaha, not free ley..
Im using my blogging time to do it!

Anthea said...

thank you so much:) i reli appreciate that :)

Anonymous said...

wow..haha..
everyone seem to be blinging everything! lol

CHAR said...

@Anthea, your welcome.

ZZZManZZZ said...

lol... i hav to say that u r too free la char........

CHAR said...

Martin... I don play game ley
and i use my blogging time hor