Friday, April 3, 2009

BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY

I was clearing my email when i come across this.
Its picture and the story behind touches my heart.
but as you know, emails are always fakes
so I decided to google for it and this story is a True Life Account.

The girl in the picture was beautiful despite the fact that she was terminally ill.
She is Katie Kirkpatrick.
Its not everyday in life we have seen amazing people like these.
Shining so brightly even when they are so sick.
Its the photo, her courage that give me faith, hope and courage.

I know that many of you might have read this somewhere, long ago..
Ignore this post if you want, I just want it to be part of my blog
constant reminder to myself, that I shall be content with
what I have in life now, especially Emma











This series of photos were taken off from
http://www.henrychiah-photography.com
Photographer: Jeff Hutchens, winner of Best Photojournalism 2006

No comments: