Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SCARY GAME..

Drey is asking me try out a online game
but she is not telling me much details
so secretive and she dare not play alone

until Eddie is back from Taiwan.

#1 rule of game -> can only play after 8pm!
Why??? Cause its a scary game and you can only play at Night

Dangz.. doesnt it make sense.. Yeah but...
#2 rule of game -> must on webcam and mic

What kind of game is that...
1st time i heard of time restriction & webcam required

Then hor, from what she have described.. its sounds freaking scary
and Im not too brave to try out alone until Emma is back ley

Still out of curiosity... I went to the webby she gave

www.hotel626.com

and this is what welcomes me....



Although its closed now, but there are some ghostly effects
until I have to lower the volume if my lappy

cuz its freaking loud and i got a shock
(as i was at another window while waiting)




Drey was like so enthu in asking me to try
1st I have to change the time on my lappy to 8pm before i can proceed.
And plug in my webcam.....seriously wonders what is the webcam required for!

Then she tell me.. try IT..MUST TRY!
if its too scary for you
just quickly shut off the windows...

Imagine in the past when i play Resident Evil
I had to made WX sit beside me!

Eeeeehhh... haben play already freaking out!!

Should I or should I not.. try now!?!?


:
:
:
:
:

30 mins later

im In... change my clock timing to 850pm!
Yeah im a CHEATER... SOO... ppl scare what!!!!





Then hor.......



Then what?! Go play it yourself lah...
Neh Neh... Im not telling you more!!

Lol, Hotel 626 actually email me pictures of myself during the game!
Isnt it so cool?
wahahaha.. and this is what I get LOL....:P



2 comments:

Cassandra said...

haha I've heard of this game too!
But I don't dare to play coz they say its damn scary! Eeeekkkk!

CHAR said...

haha.. u should go try
I think its not that scary as it should.. lol!