Sunday, April 19, 2009

A SMOKER AND A DRINKER

Basically this best describe what me and emma are
A smoker and a drinker
I smoke .. don't drink and he drink.. don't smoke
But there is something which i have been dwelling for a while
hmm.. 'not a while' actually since its like almost five years already.

He drinks and Im fine with that BUT when I smoke.. he is not
ok with that although he still insist now that he is not UNhappy
about the fact I smoked

When i smoke infront of him.. he frowns
walks away when i talked to him or even ask me
"why are you smoking again? Why must smoke?"

Okay lor.. since then I have never smoke infront of him again
caused Ii just cant be bothered to answer questions like this
I smoked behind his back.. wahaha!

Back to the point
Im a habitual smoker turn social smoker
as i realised i have been throwing ciggies away into the bin when
i cant finish it in time.. and they turn yucky
and its not logical smoking myself to death just to save some
ciggies monies 'unfortunately' everyone i know is a non-smoker,
there isnt anyone to share

Now i do not have the urge to smoke every single hour
but I do smoke when i feel like it.
Dont ask me why ok.. cause the theory is same
as 'I blog whatever crap I like'

just last night on ur way home
somehow this topic just started out of nowhere.. cant remember why
its not the 1st and finally this time i think Emma got it nw

He is forever telling me.. smoking is no good and drinking is ok!

I hate that when someone always tells me that
because its so unfair to judge others based on your own standard.
I seriously consider all these theory as C.R.A.P.

Because a person like to drink, so drinking alcohol is consider acceptable.
Because a person smokes and smoking is consider acceptable
Because a person gambles, so gambling is consider acceptable
Because a person lies, so lying is consider acceptable
and so the list goes go.

But what happens when a person smokes
so he embrace all smokers and condemn all drinkers?

is this right?

NO.. in my point of view
because its my like and habit so its my choice
and i respect other's choice in life and wont condemn or even say it wrong
just because it differs from mine.
I hope others will respect me for that too.
Dont imposed your F opinions on my life!

Many years ago, a female friend told me
"Aiyah you know u look Fugly when you smoke, cant you quit?"
My reply to her (who is a clubber / drinker)
"Nope, so what if i look Fugly... don't you look the same
when you are drunk
and wasted in your own puke on the
bathroom floor
"

That did shut her up then...

Anyway this is the conversation last night
E:Are you still smoking now?
C: Yeah.. sometimes
E:Is it? How come I never know?
C: Why must i tell you since i know what the reaction gonna be?
E: Whats my reaction?
C: You show me a CB face! (fucked up face)
E: Oh.. I never lah but why must smoke...
C: Why u can drink.. and i cant smoke
and i dont remember asking you that whenever you drinks.. also
never show you the CB face ok
E:Different mah... smoking and drinking is very different
Smoking is unhealthy
C: Oh really.. how different? I got lung cancer and you get Liver cancer
Same .. also cancer mah. Both also bad habits..
E: But I never drink everyday what
C: Yah, I also never smoke everyday..
E: But drinking is different.. you know you enjoy and relax
C: No i dont.. I'll relax by smoking
E: Smoking is expensive now ley.. price is increasing
C: Yah.. and I also dont find Chivas selling for 12 bucks per bottle lor.
Somemore hor, you collecting liquor at home.. I dont even collect Ciggs
E: Liqour bottle chio mah.. you go where find chio ciggs box
C: Have, at DFS lah.. Limited Edition davidoff ok
So back to the point lah
Why must you drink? Drink for what?
E: Eh...... *speechless*
C: So should i give you the CB face whenever you drink with
your friends huh?? and ask you the same .. WHY must you drink??!
E:.......................
C: Why do you say drinking is good just cause you are doing it?
If you are a smoker, would you still ask me why i smoke?
E: hmm.. ok lah, i understand what you saying lor nw
Im okay with you smoking as long as you are not becoming a heavy smoker
social smoker ok?
C: Ok.. dealz

Hahaha.. Char won the debate. Now I can smoke in MY OWN HOUSE!

Actually, I do mind when someone imposed their opinions on my life
just like my older sis did on the topic on money

She is okay with spending $3k on a facial package but not me spending $1k on a bag

Im not blaming them for that and i do know they mean well

In fact, in these whole... alot of people are like this.

I'll just hope people can understand that there are many choices in life
and each individual have their own preferences and choice.
repect me for what I am although my choice will be different
from yours, thats why we are individuals isnt it?

p/s: maybe after reading this you wan to scold me as i condemn
dog eaters. Read carefully.. I do not condemn dog eaters..
but please kill & eat animals in a humane and civilised manner.

No comments: