Saturday, April 18, 2009

IM AN IT IDIOT

Its either an IT moroon or Im a lazy person!
I have signed up for a wordpress account since early this year
and i have given up using it as I find it Char's unfriendly

So i have been sticking to blogger since then
until i have started blogging serious since 2nd April
I realise I need quite a number of tools to help me in blogging
and i think having searching through wordpress is a good choice.

Today I decided to give my wordpress account another chance
hahaha.. sad to say
Im lost.. when im at the dashboard.
Didnt know what to do and i hate all the ugly default blog template
(yes im shallow.. who wants a ugly blog?!)
just like Im super lost when i log into my facebook account
I hate seeing lots of text on the screen.. too overwhelming
Not like blogger.. idiot-proof and Char's friendly

I really need time to figure it out..
Hope i can get it settled in 3 days
so embarrassed to say Im a engineering student from Temasek Poly
i wonder how i have passed and got the diploma back then
and the poor sheet of cert became a drawer base
for my bag so it wouldnt get dirty for the past 5 years
before its now somewhere hmmm.. in the storeroom

Even Nuff Innit post took me 4 days
until Shufen taught me how.. LOL
tat shows how 'innocent' I am!

If wordpress account managed to win me over..
Soon there will be a shifting to do..
provided their downloading speed is acceptable.
i have given up trying to post my 2nd post there
as the loading is super sloooow...
I've slammed my poor mousie until it nearly fell apart

God bless me that i can manipulate my wordpress account
in the next 3 days!


No comments: